Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 6 --- Frustration

     Being a self-imposed shut-in today there seemed to be way too much frustration in all the computer projects I was working on.   
     Then there was this photo journey thing.  Ah, a beautiful dove landed on the fence outside my window----I can work with that!  But the dove had little patience while I changed to a telephoto lens.  Before he flew away, I managed one shot.  A fuzzy bird was not going to work.  Besides, I was struggling with my thoughts.  The dove could not get through my frustration. 
     Standing in frustration, I remembered the weekly photo assignment from a free photo tip program to which I subscribe.  Sadness.  OK, I will do sadness!  My camera and I tried to force sadness on to a rather ragged looking rose peeking above the fence----sad because the neighbors who planted it have moved and it no longer receives tender loving care.  Not a chance.  Those friends now live full time in Baja and are VERY happy.   My recycle bucket now holds many awful pictures of one yellow rose.  More frustration. 
     So here is a picture of frustration.  At times my little dog appears frustrated when she just cannot get comfortable----she digs, scratches, and tosses around whatever dog bed is a available.  
Trying to force things just does not work and my mind looks like that bed.  Self I said, "Relax, wait for things to jump out and speak, take more breaks, keep moving, and now it is time for a very long walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment